Upcoming Programs :
EMS Training LTD has been located and servicing the Massachusetts
Emergency Medical Service community for thirty Five years. The
company initially offered emergency medical Training to only Public and
Private EMS providers,, but now features a broad range of health and
safety courses designed to meet the needs of individuals, businesses,
civic organizations, and government entities throughout the area .Our
lead instructor and programmer, Jon Levine, has a well earned
reputation for presenting current state of the art educational
programming in a challenging yet enjoyable format. EMS Training is
organized to fit your individual medical interests, needs and system.
All programming is designed per your specifications and is formulated
and accredited through the Massachusetts Department of Public
Health, Office of Emergency Services for your department, agency or
group, Emphasis is also given to presenting the training sessions at the
facility of your choice at your convenience, thus reducing the travel,
staffing and budget demands on your organization and staff..
Some of the courses EMS Training LTD offers: All programming available
for presentation at your location or ours:
- First Responder Course
- Basic and Advanced EMT Continuing Education
- EMT Training, and Refresher Courses
- EMT-Intermediate Training, and
- Paramedic Training, and Refresher Courses
- EMS In-service all levels First responders to Paramedics
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Heartsaver AED all levels
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Instructor Courses all levels
- PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
- ACLS AHA (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Traditional and Experienced Provider
- PALS AHA (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- AHA ACLS & PALS Instructor Courses
- PEPP (Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals)
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operators Course)
- National Safety Council (NSC) First Aid, CPR Blood Pathogens General Safety
- Tailored Programs to your Requirements and or SOPs
WHY USE EMS TRAINING LTD: FOR TRAINING?
- KNOWLEDGE - Learn from experienced professionals
- CONVENIENCE - We will come to you.
- FLEXIBILITY - Schedule your own classes.
- ECONOMICAL - Affordable group rates available.
|Inquires, Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996 EMS Training LTD:. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Sunday September 10, 2014.
|EMS Training LTD
"Have Training Will Travel"
140 Century Road South
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02190
All core curriculum, local and optional
training programs have been reformatted
and accredited for Massachusetts and
National Registry of EMT recertification
|National Core Competency Requirement
There are no longer EMT or Medic
Refresher programs, they have been
replaced with a series of programs are
intended to keep all practitioners current
and competent,EMS Training LTD offers
both levels as complete bundled programs
or individual components. Below are
separate BLS and ALS Programs
|Paramedic ALS NCCR
Starts October 1st 9AM
Hingham Fire Headquarters
339 Main Street Hingham,Ma
Classess October 1,2,7,8
EMT-P to P Transition October 9th
Starts November 4 18:30hrs
Cohasset Harbor Inn
124 ELM Street Cohasset,Ma
Classes Nov 4,6,13,18 &20th
NB: Intermediate REF/NCCR no
longer approved inquire about
Intermediate to Advanced Transition