Upcoming Programs :
EMS Training LTD has been located and servicing the Massachusetts
Emergency Medical Service community for thirty Five years. The
company initially offered emergency medical Training to only Public and
Private EMS providers,, but now features a broad range of health and
safety courses designed to meet the needs of individuals, businesses,
civic organizations, and government entities throughout the area .Our
lead instructor and programmer, Jon Levine, has a well earned
reputation for presenting current state of the art educational
programming in a challenging yet enjoyable format. EMS Training is
organized to fit your individual medical interests, needs and system.
All programming is designed per your specifications and is formulated
and accredited through the Massachusetts Department of Public
Health, Office of Emergency Services for your department, agency or
group, Emphasis is also given to presenting the training sessions at the
facility of your choice at your convenience, thus reducing the travel,
staffing and budget demands on your organization and staff..
Some of the courses EMS Training LTD offers: All programming available
for presentation at your location or ours:
- First Responder Course
- Basic and Advanced EMT Continuing Education
- EMT Training, and Refresher Courses
- EMT-Intermediate Training, and
- Paramedic Training, and Refresher Courses
- EMS In-service all levels First responders to Paramedics
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Heartsaver AED all levels
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Instructor Courses all levels
- PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
- ACLS AHA (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Traditional and Experienced Provider
- PALS AHA (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- AHA ACLS & PALS Instructor Courses
- PEPP (Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals)
- EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operators Course)
- National Safety Council (NSC) First Aid, CPR Blood Pathogens General Safety
- Tailored Programs to your Requirements and or SOPs
WHY USE EMS TRAINING LTD: FOR TRAINING?
- KNOWLEDGE - Learn from experienced professionals
- CONVENIENCE - We will come to you.
- FLEXIBILITY - Schedule your own classes.
- ECONOMICAL - Affordable group rates available.
|Inquires, Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1996 EMS Training LTD:. All rights reserved.
Last modified: Sunday September 10, 2014.
|EMS Training LTD
"Have Training Will Travel"
140 Century Road South
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02190
| BLS &Paramedic
ALS NCCR STARTS
JANUARY 20TH DAYS
BLS NCCR STARTS
JANUARY 26TH EVENINGS
EMT-P TO PARAMEDIC TRANSITION
PROGRAMS HELD AT
HANOVER STATION 1
1160 MAIN ST HANOVER
|FOR FURTHER INFORMATION,
QUESTIONS OR REGISTRATION FOR
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS
STARTS JANUARY 20,2016
|ADVANCED EMERGENCY CARDIAC
CARE RECERT CLASSES
ACLS JANUARY 15,2016
PALS FEBRUARY 19, 2016